You are entering the elevator. The girl you have never talked with enters together with you. Once the door closes, she is the first one who says something. When you reach your destination, you are set to see her again and possibly even have her contact. If this is something you would like to experience, then keep reading.If you want to make this real, then follow these 3 steps.
- Level up your Dating Market Value
- Prepare a hook
- Practice talks
1. Level up your Dating Market Value
Imagine you see a girl and at the same time you know her job type, income, hobbies, how is she dressing up, and all the other details. Once you know this, you will be attracted to that girl or not. If many other guys are attracted to that girl, then she has a high dating market value. Not a surprise, girls are evaluating guys exactly in the same way. And if the dating market value is a number, then everyone would want to date a person with a higher number than their own.
So if you want to increase your chances, then the first step is as follows.
- Figure out what type of girls you like do care about
- Keep Improving yourself in those aspects
If you don't know what to focus on, then try
- Care about your body - workout, sleep, quality food
- Earn at least decent money so paying for a nice dinner is not an issue
- Build a bank of various experience
2. Prepare a hook
The first step was all about making you attractive to the type of girls you want. That can be enough if you are already hanging around or talking with them. But most likely it is not enough if you just want to start talking to the girl you see from time to time in the gym, or to a stranger.
One way to make that step is through the hook. In this context, a hook is something that makes strangers interesting enough so they ask you or make a comment about that. The great hook is Ferrari. No worry, you don't need to go that far. It doesn't need to be expensive at all. Good properties of hook are
- Visually catchy, ideally stands out a little bit
- Makes it easy to comment or ask questions about it
- It doesn't cause you trouble
I personally like to use T-shirts with a specific design that is fitting with my environment and goal. I still wear T-shirts anyway. The only difference is that I do care about the design to be interesting enough for other people to actually say something. As a result, from time to time the random girl just says some note about that.
3. Practice talks
The final step is to practice talks. So think about what people can say, and how you are going to react to it, ideally 3 or more variations. For example this.
- Her: Wow what's what girl? (she is pointing to your shirt)
- You: Oh, that's Shippii, she is super cute but fails in everything. (pause)
- You: Btw. My name is John.
- Her: ... (more in some other post)
Do I want you to memorize this?
Absolutely YES!!! This will also naturally boost your confidence.